Ten Questions for Mothers
Some journal questions for you on this Mother’s Day:
- Who is your closest friend?
- How do you feel supported as a mom?
- How do you parent differently from your own mom?
- How is your parenting similar to the way you were parented?
- What is your most treasured memory as a mom? If you cannot pick one, can you describe one precious memory?
- What is a Scripture verse you hold dear as a mom?
- How does Jesus infiltrate your parenting?
- How have you changed as a person since becoming a mom?
- What feels hard right now?
- How does God show you that you are not alone?
Here are some favorite books to hold dear, on Mother’s Day and always:
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I may earn a small commission for the purchase of any of these Mother’s Day books, at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
I Love You Mommy This Much by Wonderbly (Personalized books for Mommy)
The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn
I Love You to the Moon and Back by Amelia Hepworth
The Unhurried Homeschooler: A Simple, Mercifully Short Book on Homeschooling by Durenda Wilson
Just Me and My Mom by Mercer Mayer
May God bless you as a mother.
Isaiah 66:13 “As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you.”